Sunday, January 23, 2011


Name: Justin Ferguson
Band: Provider
Important Links:
Mediafire
Provider








Who is the biggest influence in your musical career?

My life is pretty much the only thing that I can write about so I guess that’s it. A lot of the things I see happening everyday are things I don’t agree with and I feel like if I don’t use this opportunity to express that then I’m wasting my time.

What was your inspiration for writing the song turn away?

The inspiration for Turn Away came out of frustration with a situation I find myself in far to often. I would go out of my way to help someone to many times to count and when I need a hand there is no one around I can count on. I think a lot of people find themselves feeling that way sometimes.

What is the new year hopefully bringing you guys?

This new year is bringing a lot hopefully. We plan on recording an E.P. within the next few months that I’m really excited about. We will continue to play shows and write tunes.

What is your favorite part of playing shows?

This is a tricky one but I would have to say right before we start playing is my favorite part. Knowing that we have 1 minute until we can show everyone what we have worked so hard on is a great feeling.

Do you any plan to be going on any tours?

We’re still a pretty new band so touring isn’t something I’m terribly concerned with right now. It is definitely something we all want to do and hopefully we will be able to get out on the road in the future.

Can you tell us some more about your recent show with Death Before Dishonor and Casey Jones?

The show was a ton of fun. The venue was a lot smaller than I had thought but that didn’t stop anyone from having a great time. The reaction we got was pretty much what I had expected for a first show. We Can’t Win played the show as well, they’re a band that doesn’t get enough credit on the island. They are awesome and every single time I see them it’s a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment