Friday, September 3, 2010


Name: Jeff Casazza

Record Label: Run For Cover

Important Links:


RFCRECORDS










What is your biggest influence in your career with owning a record company?

Probably all my favorite records growing up until now. Hearing a band that I instantly connect with is what makes me want to release records. Luckily most of my current favorite bands are on my label!

what is your plans for the future months with the bands?

To just keep releasing records. We've put out way more records this year than last year so right now I am trying to relax a little bit and do the best work I can for those releases.

Can you tell us more about some of the upcoming tours and releases on the label?

Right now Fireworks, Transit and Man Overboard are all out together which is awesome. I was out for about ten days on the tour and it was great. Title Fight just left for Japan with H20 a few days ago as well. As far as upcoming releases, we have the Tigers Jaw LP, the Memorial LP, and a bunch of other stuff!

How has Warped Tour been going for you guys and how long is your merchandise
tent there for?

We were on Warped tour for about 2 weeks. It was great! A lot of things can go wrong on Warped Tour especially when you're in a van but this year went really well for us. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment